Google’s Penguin algorithm update was meant to clean up the search engine result pages (SERPs) from websites that build up domain authority and ranking using unnatural link building. In short, websites using Black Hat SEO means or violating Google’s guidelines should be penalized and lose their ranking.
If your site has lost its ranking after April 2012 when Penguin was launched you may have reasons to think that it is the effect of Penguin updates. However, it is subject to investigation. You need professional SEO service from companies like the rank way to scrutinize your website and suggest a remedy. Triotech Digitas has a team of experienced SEO experts who will dig into the matter to find out whether your site is hit by Penguin or Panda updates or anything else and propose a recovery action plan.
What we do
We conduct an audit of your website. All audits are done manually. We will thoroughly examine your website content and back links to detect the cause of downfall. Some examples of ‘unnatural’ link building according to Google are –
- Link directory submission
- Book marking
- Article syndication in bulk
- Paid link building
- Link farming
- Links from low quality websites
How we can help
It is not easy to get rid of Penguin. It requires a lot of time and honest SEO effort. We follow a systematic process for recovery to ensure best possible result.
- Manual backlink audit and cleaning up unnatural links
- Contact and inform webmasters of the sites from where the backlinks needs to be removed
- Disavow links (using Google’s “disavow’ tool) that cannot be removed
- Making onsite changes as per Google guidelines
- De-clutter your website from keyword stuffing and poor quality content
However, after all these you may require complete White Hat SEO for your site to get back its lost ranking and domain authority. Whether you need a one-time consultation or a complete Penguin recovery service contact us for more details.